How do I qualify for a short term business vehicle lease?

If you are a Sole Trader, Partnership, Limited Company or Public Company then there are a few items you will need to send us.

First of all, we ask all companies to comoplete a corporate proposal form, this allows us to go on to Creditsafe, Experian and Companies House and ensure that the details are correct, this will also give our underwriters an idea of how much we can give you as a credit line.

If you are a Sole Trader or Partnership, we will credit check the individuals and ask for proof of trading, this will usually mean sending us bank statements and maybe trade references.

With Limited Companies and Public Companies, we may ask for Company Accounts, Management Accounts, Bank Statements and Trade References. We may also ask for proof of Directors addresses and some sort of proof to show that you can sign for contracts on behalf of the company.

Should you need any further help please call the team on

Short Cars Leases t/a Cocoon Vehicles Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (711074). We act as a credit broker, not a lender. We can introduce you to a limited number of lenders who may be able to offer you finance facilities for your purchase. We will only introduce you to these lenders. We may receive a commission payment from the finance provider if you decide to enter into an agreement with them. You may be able to obtain finance for your purchase from other lenders and you are encouraged to seek alternative quotations. If you would like to know how we handle complaints, please ask for a copy of our complaints-handling process. You can also find information about referring a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) at


For complaints information when a transaction is completed online, please access the Online Dispute Resolution platform at


Website Designed by High Heel Creative : Powered by Creative Filter : Short Car Leases provided by Cocoon Group Ltd